Monday, December 13, 2010

i'll drink to that!

after the break up wasn't about 'finding myself', which everyone suggested me to do. i'm comfortable being me. i think it was more about rekindling old relationships and knowing who your true friends are. 2010 was a weird transition phase, but i wouldn't have it any other way. the past 3 and a half months was as hard as hell, but it was a great chance for me to catch up with you all, and i'm never leaving you again! so thanks for the chats, the hangouts, the coffee, the rendezvous, the late nights, the shots, but most of all, the fucking awesome memories which you know i will be able to recollect in another 10 years time. you know who you all are so i don't need to go naming names. i'm sad to leave for the holiday season but be sure we will be doing this all over again in the new year! 
this year i lost my bestest turdle companion in the world, but it just meant that i gained all my old ones back, and get to keep the ones i met through you! undoubtedly the greatest bunch of people, we are awesome...here's to us! PEACE!

No comments: