Thursday, March 25, 2010

who's stalking who.

my photography teacher form last year, Haitham Almaan, emailed me last week telling me he had shot Mariana for an editorial. he remembered i wanted to work with her for my photography project last year, but couldn't get in contact with me =( but he did say he would let me know next time so i can tag along, because now he too absolutely loves her like i do! i wish i was as cool as her, if only.
the Style Stalker Winter 2010 collection is up. and i was actually in this same studio it was shot at, when we were prepping for the Minty Meets Munt Autumn 2010. it's also right next door to where i interned for in Chippendale. i remember seeing Mariana Renata and Samantha Harris' calling cards up on their wall and i asked the designer if they were using Mariana, and so it happens that they had just shot her for their upcoming collection. oh and i totally remember those nude shoes she's wearing from the Dion Lee show last year! i had so much trouble strapping them on her, i think i hurt her during the process, but they are hot yes? here are the behind the scenes footage...   

 oh and the bf said he'd buy me something... is this beautiful 'Conspiracy' dress too much to ask? i'm in love...

No comments: