Friday, June 29, 2012

love: redefined.

this word is not always spelt in black and white but i think i've made sense of it.
after receiving these text messages yesterday, a notion of what could have only been triggered by the awakening from Thursday's opening, i base my definition on this.

i'm often questioned about this subject as my friends do not quite understand my reasoning. i absolutely adore these two guys in my life. i am in love with every part of their being, and not in the way that i want to tie any knots with them. nor is it just the brotherly love you feel for your siblings. it's much more than either of that put together. i get this surreal feeling of happiness everytime i see or talk to them, and that to me is bliss right now.

...it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

No comments: