Wednesday, March 14, 2012

we chase these days down with talks of the places that we will go.

 i've often posted about my not so devious plan to conquer this world, and like my clairvoyant advised me last month, i'm paving the right path. not only did we get the green light for our exhibition, it falls on the eve of maidenthreads.blogspot's 4th birthday! what are the chances of that?! 
on the same day work gave me the reigns to not only drive the styling for the windows but to also share the love with my fellow colleagues. so there you go kiddies, being nice, working hard and smiling does pay off. the girl next door is a softly spoken introvert who has somehow persuaded the hierarchy that her vision is not only weird... but awesome! it also helps surrounding yourself with positive people who motivate you and also know how to smile! :)  

No comments: