Friday, September 11, 2009

© is for crazy cool.



we finally got our marks back for all our business assignments this morning, and now it's time to celebrate! i got super awesome marks, very surprising because i'm not too confident with business stuff and writing. my ©opyright assignment which argued that fashion is NOT evolutionary got top marks, so thank you to talented Kelly Smith for allowing me to use her unfortunate Valleygirl situation in my presentation. so hooray for doing your best, and getting what you deserve!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh congrats on getting a good mark!
X
P.S It's happened so much lately.
There was a recent story where the brand TV I think it was..had a dress copied by Sunny Girl.
And there was another Balmain dress which was basically copied EXACTLY but another chain store. I forget which one.