Sunday, May 24, 2009

FACE Fashion.








here's some photos from last Wednesday's fashion show. this was the stand out collection for me, by Bernadette Sassine. it was a good turn out, the place was packed. coming into the venue you pass this red carpet area where photographers take photos of you and to my surprise the girls behind a couple of those lenses were my two friends Victoria and Julie who i have worked with in the past shoots. i also got to meet Marvin, the man who i hope to work with for my future runway show. it was an awesome night, thanks to my beautiful friends Keen & Lexy who took me along to this event! x

2 comments:

herecomesthesun said...

just wanted to say i am really happy to have found your blog!

maie maie said...

thank you! i am now following your blog! you have found really beautiful pictures!!!