Tuesday, February 9, 2010

the week to be.


update time. apologies for the lack of blogging, i have not much to blog about... until now.
nothing was happening for awhile, and then all of a sudden a packed week! started my internship with Thread People yesterday. They're an online fashion boutique specializing in selling excess stock and samples from different Australian labels including Maise, Karen Walker, Misfit and many more. visit www.threadpeople.com.au and sign up to receive exclusive sale invitations. 
tomorrow i have an interview for a Junior Buyer Assistant position in Surry Hills. my first call back from all the job applications i've sent out! and then Friday is the day! i start my work experience at ABC where i will be sitting in on Playschool recordings and learning the ins and outs of the television industry. my plan is to take as many pictures with the toys as i can hehehehe that's if i'm allowed near them. but yeah that's it from me for now.   

No comments: